Three questions about my account

's Avatar

jd.jones

11 Jan, 2019 08:31 PM

1. I have a work flow called "6 Month Follow Up". I want it to add the lead to the "6 Month Follow Up" call queue after five months. Currently, when we change the lead status to "6 Month Follow Up" it immediately puts it into the call queue. How can we fix this?

2. We are having problems with our lead company (underground elephant) autopopulating. When the phone numbers come across they are all marked as "home phone" so the text message portion of our work flows does not work. We would like the phone number to populate both the "home phone" and "cell phone" fields.

3. I think I remember from my initial conversations with Danielle that there is a way to record a message that we can leave on voice mails when we call. Could you help us set this up?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Bond on 11 Jan, 2019 09:41 PM

1. Go to settings> Automated Workflows> Edit Workflow. Edit the Action. Change the time frame from 1 minute to 5 months. Save the change.

2. Home phone can't populate automatically into Cell Phone due to FTC/FCC regulations, but I am flagging this to development to check their field names for mapping.

3. Yes, you'll have to record the messages first and save them as a mp3. Then you go to Settings> Phone Dialer> Greetings. Upload the file and name it. Save. If you need help with this, give a call in when you have the mp3s recorded so we can walk you through it.

2. Connors closed this discussion on 21 Jan, 2019 07:13 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac