Purchasing Inbound Phone Numbers & Setting up Voicemail Greetings
Please note that this feature requires an upgrade to our Inbound/Preview Dialer. You would select one of the VOIP plans to enable these features.
1) Launch the Dialer
2) Settings> Phone Dialer & Call Queues> Phone Numbers. Purchase Number
3) Go to the Caller ID Tab. Enter in the Caller ID details & verify the phone number. Answer the Inbound Call from the Automated System.
4) After you answer the all, click the Dial Pad Icon.
5) Enter the 6 digit code that is next to verify number.
6) Set the number as your Active Caller ID or for specific area codes. Click HERE for a visual walk through of those instructions.
7) Go to Voicemail Greetings to set up your messages.
8) Go to Phone Numbers to Edit the number and assign specific voice messages to the number.