Call Queue Doesn't Populate

david

23 Feb, 2018 02:59 PM

I just added quite a few leads to a call queue and when I launch the dialer it immediately says end of queue.

I have another queue where it called a few people and said reached end of queue but there were 15 leads left.

What am I missing???

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Connors on 23 Feb, 2018 03:04 PM

David,

Keep in mind the Dialer will only call the 'Phone' Field Numbers, not the Cell Field Numbers. Sounds as if you 15 Leads, partial Phone Fields and partial Cell Fields.

2. 2 Posted by david on 23 Feb, 2018 03:09 PM

Oh good grief. Why does the dialer not call cell phones? We are calling leads, not cold calls. Dialers are appropriate and necessary and most people use cell phones. So you are telling me if I move the numbers to the phone field it will work?

David Taylor Jr. | Health Insurance Advisor
    Office: 888.630.3826 Mobile: 803.620.3487
    www.davidtaylorjr.com [http://www.davidtaylorjr.com/]

Note: Please be aware that unencrypted electronic mail is not secure. For this reason, please do not send any sensitive personal information such as your address, driver's license, policy number, Social Security Number, or claims information by unencrypted electronic mail. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Connors on 23 Feb, 2018 03:26 PM

"We are calling leads, not cold calls." - We believe you, but we can't validate. And it isn't just you using the feature. Believe it or not, some people aren't always going to do the right thing.

That being said, any number that is in the Phone Field will be called.

4. Connors closed this discussion on 23 Feb, 2018 04:53 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac